Duration: 2 Weeks / 6 Hours
NS CAPS, Page 13 and 27 – 28
After the completion of Topic 3 the learners will be able to:
- Know the difference between temperature and heat.
- Explain why the Sun makes us warm.
- Understand why a cold drink gets warm.
- Give the definitions of conduction, convection and radiation.
- Conceptualise and visualise the three different heat transfer methods.
- Investigate which metals are the best conductors of heat and identify variables that will affect the findings.
Content and Concepts: Please select a sub-category below.