Duration: 1½ Weeks / 5¼ Hours
NS CAPS, Page 33
After the completion of Topic 4 the learners will be able to:
- relate to the importance of food chains.
- come to the conclusion that without plants animals will not be able to live.
- realise that the sun is a source of energy for all living things on earth.
- have a better idea of the feeding relationship between the producers (plants) and the consumers (animals).
- explain the interdependence of all the organisms in a food chain.
- sequence animals and plants in a food chain.
- discover each individual’s place in the various food chains.
- design a food chain.
Content and Concepts: Please select a sub-category below.