Energy and Electricity
Duration: 3 Weeks /10 ½ Hours
NS CAPS, Page 40
After the completion of Topic 2 the learners will be able to:
- know what type of energy is stored in batteries.
- identify the different symbols that represent components in a simple circuit.
- name South Africa’s electricity provider.
- distinguish between Direct Current and Alternate Current.
- practically make an electric circuit by using a light bulb, a battery and two wires.
- report what they had observed when one end of one of the wires was disconnected.
Content and Concepts: Please select a sub-category below.