Plants and Animals on Earth
Duration: 2½ Weeks / 8¾ Hours
NS CAPS, Page 31
After the completion of Topic 1 the learners will be able to:
- know why our planet Earth is referred to as the Blue Planet.
- the meaning of habitat, biodiversity, interdependence, decomposers and ecosystem.
- identify the habitat of different plants and animals [grasslands, aquatic, forest, desert).
- distinguish which plants and animals are indigenous.
- differentiate the food preferences of herbivores, carnivores and omnivores.
Content and Concepts: Please select a sub-category below.