- Have a quiz competition in class.
- The learners will compete as they are seated in their rows.
- Points are allocated as follows:
- 3 points are awarded for the correct answer.
- 2 points are deducted for the wrong answer.
- 1 point is awarded for an answer that is partially correct.
- What is a life cycle?
The process of a plant and animal’s development from birth until death.
- Name two animals that play a role in pollination.
Insects (fly, bee, butterfly, birds, etc.
- True / false and reason: Roots grow upwards towards the sunlight.
- Where does a plant’s life cycle start?
Seed that germinates.
- What is needed for a seed to germinate? Name 2.
Water, light, correct temperature.
Commend the learners on their performance in the quiz.