Duration: 2½ Weeks / 8¾ Hours
NS CAPS, Page 15 and 47
After the completion of Topic 1 the learners will be able to:
- explain why a plant can make its own food (See CAPS page 51)
- explain how chlorophyll, sunlight, water, carbon dioxide and soil play a role in the process of photosynthesis
- draw a simple illustration of the process of photosynthesis
- explain and dramatize how photosynthesis occurs
- test whether a food product is a starch or a sugar
- explain how plants use carbon dioxide and produce oxygen.
Content and Concepts: Please select a sub-category below.